Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
a newly married woman to her husband and in-law had been murdered, 'Jangalbandhal allegedly village in Sadar Upazila of Jessore district on Sunday evening.
Deceased Mamtaz Begum, 20, was identified as Sujan's wife's village.
Sub Inspector Jafor Ahmmed, Basundia police in charge of the camp, said Mamtaz, Abdul Majid, Chowgachha daughter of the inhabitants of the village Tarabari Upazila, Sujan, son of the village of Tokai Milon was married only seven days ago, UNB reports .
Saw the body of a murder in the house around the local evening 7 and later, he informed the police.
Later, police rescued the body and sent it to Jessore 250-bed general hospital.
However, information about the murder can not be come to light Sujan media along with other members of his family went into hiding after the incident.
Ilias Hossain, said Kotwali police station officer-in-charge, the case of a natural death was registered in this regard.
Today Latest News
- You need to eat more chocolate for a good mood
- Bad news for Dhaka
- College student aggressive Juma
- India truck 24 to take the child's life
- Interior Ministry divided into 2 divisions
- Prime minister expected to visit India in February
- Investigation is going on recent disappearance
- Antimicrobial review warning on opposition
- Social Network; To contact via one or multiple cases
- 37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
- Dynamites maintain top position
- Mallika Sherawat attacked in Paris
- 'I'm fine'
- Mahi, MIM, Pori, Nusrat favorite Dhallywood actress revealed
- Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
- Fashion for teens
- Tips to prevent diabetes
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police, 59 killed
- Government raises allowances for the freedom fighters
- 'I feel so proud to work with Nirob,'
- Baking uses amazing soda
- Stalker beats held college girls
- One killed in house fire on a family of five
- Kabul shrine attack kills 14 during the preparation of Ashura
- Lice in selling high price!