37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
Boarder Guard Bangladesh members' Naff River under their attempt to enter into Bangladesh territory on Monday night sent back 37 Rohingyas to Myanmar.
Imran Ullah Sarker, BGB-38 battalion commander said that some 37 Rohingyas were trying to enter into Bangladesh territory, riding through the night non Ghumdhum border points. Later, BGB Team, Imran sent back to Myanmar, but did not accept refugees.
Meanwhile, local sources said around quickly sneak into Bangladesh to 30 family on the night of Monday to Tuesday around and took shelter in a registered Rohingya camp.
Today Latest News
- You need to eat more chocolate for a good mood
- Bad news for Dhaka
- College student aggressive Juma
- India truck 24 to take the child's life
- Interior Ministry divided into 2 divisions
- Prime minister expected to visit India in February
- Investigation is going on recent disappearance
- Antimicrobial review warning on opposition
- Social Network; To contact via one or multiple cases
- 37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
- Dynamites maintain top position
- Mallika Sherawat attacked in Paris
- 'I'm fine'
- Mahi, MIM, Pori, Nusrat favorite Dhallywood actress revealed
- Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
- Fashion for teens
- Tips to prevent diabetes
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police, 59 killed
- Government raises allowances for the freedom fighters
- 'I feel so proud to work with Nirob,'
- Baking uses amazing soda
- Stalker beats held college girls
- One killed in house fire on a family of five
- Kabul shrine attack kills 14 during the preparation of Ashura
- Lice in selling high price!