Investigation is going on recent disappearance
Refrain from Staff Correspondent: Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Anisul Huq said Saturday that the government expands the matter without receiving the report of the recent intensity is missing evaluation and analysis.
The minister's statement came with World Addressing a seminar organized by the National Human Rights Commission (the Commission) on the occasion of Human Rights Day.
He said, "Investigation is missing and it would not be right to comment without getting the report."
Presiding Chairman Qazi Reazul seminar rights commission and the member Md ਨਜ਼ਰੁੱਲ Islam and yuainadipi Deputy Country Director Nick Beresford was addressed. Senior jurist Barrister M Amir-ul keynote paper on Islam occasion.
"This extra murder or torture, the government is determined to come to its attention to such issues follow the words of the Constitution and is taking appropriate action. When word of the current government," BSS Anisul with references.
Today Latest News
- You need to eat more chocolate for a good mood
- Bad news for Dhaka
- College student aggressive Juma
- India truck 24 to take the child's life
- Interior Ministry divided into 2 divisions
- Prime minister expected to visit India in February
- Investigation is going on recent disappearance
- Antimicrobial review warning on opposition
- Social Network; To contact via one or multiple cases
- 37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
- Dynamites maintain top position
- Mallika Sherawat attacked in Paris
- 'I'm fine'
- Mahi, MIM, Pori, Nusrat favorite Dhallywood actress revealed
- Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
- Fashion for teens
- Tips to prevent diabetes
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police, 59 killed
- Government raises allowances for the freedom fighters
- 'I feel so proud to work with Nirob,'
- Baking uses amazing soda
- Stalker beats held college girls
- One killed in house fire on a family of five
- Kabul shrine attack kills 14 during the preparation of Ashura
- Lice in selling high price!