Prime minister expected to visit India in February
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has expressed her desire to go to India in the first half of next February.
When paying a courtesy call on the state of the Indian Minister M Akbar Gono House official residence here on Saturday afternoon for Foreign Affairs expressed the will of the Prime Minister.
After briefing the meeting, PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul cream to resolve schedule Officials said that the two countries work out tours.
Today Latest News
- You need to eat more chocolate for a good mood
- Bad news for Dhaka
- College student aggressive Juma
- India truck 24 to take the child's life
- Interior Ministry divided into 2 divisions
- Prime minister expected to visit India in February
- Investigation is going on recent disappearance
- Antimicrobial review warning on opposition
- Social Network; To contact via one or multiple cases
- 37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
- Dynamites maintain top position
- Mallika Sherawat attacked in Paris
- 'I'm fine'
- Mahi, MIM, Pori, Nusrat favorite Dhallywood actress revealed
- Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
- Fashion for teens
- Tips to prevent diabetes
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police, 59 killed
- Government raises allowances for the freedom fighters
- 'I feel so proud to work with Nirob,'
- Baking uses amazing soda
- Stalker beats held college girls
- One killed in house fire on a family of five
- Kabul shrine attack kills 14 during the preparation of Ashura
- Lice in selling high price!