One killed in house fire on a family of five
One was burned to death five members of the family as a fire and another seriously injuried early break in Pirganj Jongaon village of Thakurgaon to live electric wire at his home Tuesday.
A member of the deceased Kharesh Chandra, Dinajpur traffic police, his wife Queen Keya, 38, their children Nice, 13, and Nirnoy, 8, and Keya's sister Sandhya Rani, 22, was identified as the residents of the village.
Amiruzzaman, officer-in-charge Pirganj Police Station, said that tore off the fire broke out on 'Kharesh's house after a 440-volt power line and the effect was on the roof.
As the fire to the house snapped electric wire, blast home a motorcycle oil tank, five family members, who were injured were sleeping.
The injured, Keya and death evening on the occasion of the queen.
Today Latest News
- You need to eat more chocolate for a good mood
- Bad news for Dhaka
- College student aggressive Juma
- India truck 24 to take the child's life
- Interior Ministry divided into 2 divisions
- Prime minister expected to visit India in February
- Investigation is going on recent disappearance
- Antimicrobial review warning on opposition
- Social Network; To contact via one or multiple cases
- 37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
- Dynamites maintain top position
- Mallika Sherawat attacked in Paris
- 'I'm fine'
- Mahi, MIM, Pori, Nusrat favorite Dhallywood actress revealed
- Husband and wife slaughters in Jessore
- Fashion for teens
- Tips to prevent diabetes
- Gunmen attack Pakistan police, 59 killed
- Government raises allowances for the freedom fighters
- 'I feel so proud to work with Nirob,'
- Baking uses amazing soda
- Stalker beats held college girls
- One killed in house fire on a family of five
- Kabul shrine attack kills 14 during the preparation of Ashura
- Lice in selling high price!